I am happy she is doing well!
Mike

    On Thursday, January 5, 2017 4:54 AM, David via Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

 From David Locklear
My daughter is talking and says she remembers waking up in an ambulance.
That would have been somewhere around 45 minutes after we noticed she was
unconscious.
For some reason, the nearest emergency room was over 30 miles away.
4:45 a.m. Thursday
Just south New Territory subdivision southwest of Sugarland, Memorial Hermann
at Hwy. 59 and Grand Parkway 99.
https://goo.gl/photos/yQJNSYqSgVaWKjCYA

She laughed when they said they had to give her a pregnancy exam.    She just
turned 12 in October.
She is sleeping now, which seems scary considering that is how she supposedly
was 5 hours ago.
She had a Catscan, but I have not seen a doctor yet.