http://www.lincolntimesnews.com/2017/01/23/vale-resident-details-adventures-caving/

David Locklear

P.S.

17 days have passed since our daughter's health scare.   I have had no
normal sleep.    The ER doctor, ER nurse and our daughter's pediatrician
said that all test results were all normal.   She has shown no sign of
anything to worry us.

But after being revived by paramedics, she started acting like a grouchy
teenager, instead of the sweet 12 year old girl that she was before.  She
will not be 13 for nine more months.  It reminds me of a caterpillar
turning to a butterfly.   But, I will always believe that she totally
drowned in her sleep from something like acid-reflux.

Today was my first day to try to relax.    I am in Galveston eating the
best Cajun-flavored pork ribs that I ever had.