Cavers,

Who has dreamed of working at a cave? Well, here it is because Cascade
Caverns is looking to immediately hire a full-time General Manager. Cascade
Caverns is located in Boerne, TX, about 30 minutes north of San Antonio.
See below for details.

DESCRIPTION
At Cascade Caverns, the oldest solution cave attraction in Texas, we are
seeking a General Manager to work at our 103-acre park in Boerne, Texas.
Compensation based on experience.

DUTIES
As the General Manager, you will be primarily responsible for daily cave
tour operations and also campground and gift shop management. Specific
tasks will include but not be limited to:

- Scheduling tour guide work and vacation days;
- Interviewing, hiring and training tour guides when owner is unavailable;
- Overseeing camper forms and paperwork;
- Overseeing and reconciling daily cash register closeouts;
- Managing gift shop inventory, merchandising and pricing;
- Assigning and assisting employees (tour guides) with light maintenance
projects(bathroom cleaning, gift shop stocking, mowing/weed eating, trash
can emptying, etc.);
- Monitoring lighting, wastewater and water systems in the cave and the
park;
- Other various duties and tasks.

QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED (college coursework or degree a plus);
- Must have bank account, driver’s license and personal transportation;
- Must like to work, be self-organized, mature and motivated;
- Must be able to walk up-and- down long flights of stairs;
- Prior exposure to the leisure, recreation or tourism/travel industry is a
plus;
- Mechanical ability a plus. Military experience a plus.

If interested, please contact Lance Kyle initially by e-mail at
lbk...@cascadecaverns.com  and include a resume. If we feel there’s a
match, we’ll invite you out to the Caverns for a tour. We look forward to
meeting you. This job starts ASAP and has a 90-day trial period. Must be
able to pass a background check.

Call (703) 785-7953 or e-mail lbk...@cascadecaverns.com .