Ref. guitar playing at TCR. Recently Tommy Flint, 82, died. He was born at
Dunmor, KY, 5 miles south of me. Short story. Tommy became a big time guitar
player-opening act for Elvis and others-but he was famous for 40 books on
playing the guitar with his most famous book being "You Can Teach Yourself
Fingerpicking Guitar." I inadvertently ordered 2 copies. See me at NM if you
want a free copy. This was published by Mel Bay.
Preston Forsythe, down the road from Dunmor, KY. location of my Granddad's
first country store, and official location of the incorporation of Forsythe
Co., Inc., first known as Dunmor Mercantile Co., Inc.

    On Sunday, February 19, 2017 12:41 PM, Herman Miller via Texascavers