From: PRESTON FORSYTHE via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
To: texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 24, 2017 8:34 am
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Mixon progress report

Wish we were closer to help.

Preston

 On Friday, February 24, 2017 8:20 AM, Mixon Bill via Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

Today (Friday) I am moving from physical therapy place following
hospitalization with pneumonia to apartment 328 at Brookdale Gaines Ranch, 4409
Gaines Ranch Loop, Austin 78735. I did not encourage visitors here at therapy,
but visitors will be welcome at the apartment. Visitors are liable to be
recruited to help me unpack boxes of books or run errands, though. Be sure to
phone (512) 288-4991 too check I'll be there; I have a backlog of things like
doctors appointments.

I will be disconnecting computer shortly, but should be back up and on Internet
by Saturday afternoon.

Jocie Hooper has been very helpful bringing me things and getting me the
four-wheel walker that I need to get around. Logan McNatt helped move my
computer, here and Pete Strickland, long with Jocie, is going to help me move
today. -- Bill Mixon
Nature is a hanging judge.