David - think about WHY the cave was bombed. Was it because there was rare
"speleo-fauna" living in the cave? I doubt it. Quite likely there were
people living in the cave who don't give a s#!t if any animals, plants or
rare formations were in the cave. Quite likely the aforementioned
speleo-fauna were already impacted into the ground and the cave is full of
smoke and soot from their fires they use to cook with.

Scott D. Boyd
scottd...@gmail.com