Is anyone from Houston interested in driving to Bandera this weekend and
saying hello to a few cavers and then high-tailing it back to Houston a few
hours later ??

I just paid $ 210 for a seedy Houston motel for Friday, Saturday and
Sunday, and I have work and family stuff going on this weekend near or at
the motel.

I can provide luxurious 4x4 Sequoia and most of gas ?   But I need to sleep
and snore very loudly while someone else drives.

David Locklear
( 281-995-8487 )

P.S.

In the new movie, "Free Fire," one of actors playing one the gangsters
looks a lot like last month's "Mystery Caver of the Month," and even talks
exactly like them.