Folks,

I just wanted to thank Amy Morten, Rob Bissett, and their staff for putting on
a great Spring TSA meeting last weekend.

I really liked the workshops scheduled for Saturday morning and they seemed to
be very popular. There were also excellent talks in the afternoon. Every one of
the speakers were engaging and informative.

The Saturday evening meal was well prepared and very tasty with a nice
selection to choose from.

The TCMA auction had some very nice items to bid on and the bidding was quite
active.

The metal building used to hold the Saturday afternoon talks was a bit hot in
the afternoon but part of the issue was the need to close up some of the
windows so the presentations wouldn't be washed out.

It was a bit windy on Saturday evening/night with some pretty heavy gusts of
wind. The park is a nice facility to hold the event as there is some caving on
the property, some nice mountain biking, and plenty of space to camp.

All in all a great success.

Thanks to everyone that helped to organize and host the event.

Geary Schindel