Hi!

I got this from Alan Rice:

"I'm thinking of building a batch of DistoX2s, so I'm looking to gauge interest. How many people would be interested if you could pick up one fully built for $500? This includes a clear 1015 Pelican box, tax & shipping inside the US.

This is not yet a commitment on either one of us, just looking to see how many I should plan on building.

Multiple orders are OK. Please forward this to others that may be interested. Email me with "DistoX2" somewhere in the header. Alan at ChronoLogicTiming dot Com."

- Fofo