Do all you Bexar Grotto members remember the hubbub with PESH and getting a
presenter to the Bexar Grotto?  Fernando did a great job-but this Monday, May
22, we have all the PESH details from the Man of Steele himself, Bill Steele!
For those who don't know Bill, he fills his time traveling the globe on cruise
ships giving speeches on caving.  Yes, he is a professional orator (he's almost
as good as me).  And he's coming to the Bexar Grotto to give his follow-up to
the PESH expedition.  Come see what it was all about and get the inside scoop
for next year's trip!

The Bexar Grotto meets every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month at 7pm in the
Party Room of Chester's at 410 and N New Braunfels.

Chester's
Hamburgers<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chester's+Hamburgers/@29.5156039,-98.4608043,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x865cf5344fe6c86d:0xce985a5eb6597329!8m2!3d29.5156039!4d-98.4586156>
1006 NE Loop
410<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chester's+Hamburgers/@29.5156039,-98.4608043,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x865cf5344fe6c86d:0xce985a5eb6597329!8m2!3d29.5156039!4d-98.4586156>