The adventures of SeƱor Bockbeer. Amazing indeed. Somehow I never encounter
such travils in my travels. Two weeks in Mexico without any encounters with
the dark side. And using rental cars keeps me out of the Vulcanazadore con
pistola. What pistoa is I have no clue?

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 10:54 PM, David via Texascavers <
texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

> It is 11 p.m. on Tuesday, and we are 65 miles west of Wichita Falls,
> Texas, almost to the town of Vernon on Hwy. 287.
>
> It will be difficult to make it to Decatur, tonight.   My chauffeur is
> burned-out, and he does not want me to drive.  I have been slightly
> car-sick since leaving Albuquerque, partly due to the bald lumpy tires on
> ***hat's truck.
>
> I doubt I will head to a Houston tomorrow evening, as Tropical Storm Cindy
> is currently forecasted to potentially drop lots of rain there.
>
> So unless ***hat kicks me out of the truck on the side of the road in the
> next 3 hours, this should be my final trip report.  The odds of him doing
> that are about 62 %, as he has nick-named me "D***weed."
>
> So,
>
> "The Adventures of ***hat and D***weed," will soon be coming to an end.
>

> Here is a pit-stop photo.
>
> David Locklear

Charlie Loving