Dear Sleaze:
Donald Foxhall an old seas dog and caver is in Belize building a mansion to
retire in. Not sure where but I betcha you could find him. As for that
hotel. Ethnomusicologist Emory Whipple and I stayed there in 1969. And
those silly Gurkhas were there then to and some British MP's that stopped a
big brawl between the regular Brits soldiers and a bunch of locals over
something.

--
Charlie Loving