9:00 p.m.Thursday

I am wandering around downtown Houston just like the actor Dan Akroyd in
the movie "Trading Places," having missed the city bus by just by a few
minutes while frantically searching for it.

I have no shoulder-strap for my heavy luggage.   So I am wiped-out having
walked about a mile so far.

I can not read the bus info on my cellphone as I lost my reading glasses on
the bus in Waco.  I have never had this issue in my life before.

There is only one bus left that will get me within 20 miles of my Camry.

It should pick me up in 15 minutes, but this bus takes the back roads to
the edge of Houston, meaning to the city limits near the suburb of
Stafford.   So it will be another hour before I will be stranded again.

David Locklear
281-995-8487 ( text okay )