New cars and old cars. I usually buy a new car and bite the bullet and keep
it until it is an old car, 10 or 15 years. That way I know the car or
truck. Not everyone can do that of course but it has worked well. My
vehicle world started  with a Cushman motor scooter back in El Paso. It was
junk when I got it. It served to get me to work every afternoon. I saved up
and managed to get a 1954 Ford Coup with a V-8, four barrel carb and became
a menace on the roads. It was great for drag racing on Alameda Drive.

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Nancy Weaver via Texascavers <
texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

> oops 512.924.3391

Charlie Loving