The best $10  I have ever spent! The National Park Senior Pass. We have really
used it over the years.
Preston Forsythe in KY

    On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:15 PM, Louise Power via Texascavers
<texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:

 #yiv0929780654 #yiv0929780654 -- P
{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv0929780654 Bill,
I agree. With all that Park Service has to pay for and for all they do for our
parks and the fact that the Orange Menace's Congress seems to be cutting back
the budgets for all the land management agencies, we shouldn't resent paying
more considering what we get for our money. I've worked for both NPS and BLM
and believe me they're not easy jobs.
Louise

From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of Bill
Steele via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 8:54 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Cc: Bill Steele
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] National Park Pass fee to increase I got one in Zion
National Park last year. It cost me $10 for a lifetime pass. It includes
everyone in the vehicle with me. I told the NPS guy it was the best deal in the
country and an incentive to live a long time.

Bill Steele
cwilliamste...@gmail.com

> On Jul 19, 2017, at 1:37 AM, David via Texascavers
> <texascavers@texascavers.com> wrote:
>
> I am sure you all have heard that if you qualify for a Senior Pass with NPS,
> and
> do not have one that you should order one ASAP as the fee will increase in
> six weeks.
>
> I do not have the link in front of me.
|  | Texascavers.comtexascavers.com© 2005-2016 Texascavers.com. Comments to
webmas...@texascavers.com. Texascavers is neither owned by nor operated by the
Texas Speleological Association. |

> Texascavers@texascavers.com | Archives:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/texascavers@texascavers.com/
| texascavers - The Mail Archivewww.mail-archive.comMessages by Thread
[Texascavers] Photo request: Blaine and Rustler Formations Andrea Croskrey via
Texascavers. Re: [Texascavers] Photo request: Blaine and Rustler ... |