Tonight is the second (of six) workshop classes designed to empower a whole
batch of new sketchers.  Last week we covered the types and purposes of
cave maps, the in-cave survey process, and types of instruments, survey
books, and some survey project protocols.  Tonight we revisit Project
caving standards, setting up your sketchbook, data and metadata, and
sketching to scale.  If you have already signed up, we'll be meeting at the
same time and place.  Bring a flash drive for handouts.  If you think this
is a great idea and would like to get involved if we do another series,
send me a message off list.

Jim Kennedy