So we are on our own for dinner on Sat night?  What about the free beer?

From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of
Geary Schindel via Texascavers
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:16 PM
To: 'texascavers@texascavers.com' <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Cc: Geary Schindel <gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org>
Subject: [Texascavers] Texas Hydro Geo Workshop September 15-17 at Cave Without
a Name

Folks,

The Texas Hydro Geo Workshop is coming along nicely and it is even bigger and
better than ever, we have 40 modules and about 85 folks helping present. We
have two drill rigs, three different modules running geophysics, caving and
cave mapping modules, and lots of hands on activities. Price is $60 and
includes Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, Dinner Sunday night, Keynote
speaker, a geology related book, T shirt, and three contests. Should be lots of
fun. Here is a list of modules. For more information, you can also visit the
web page at http://caves.org/grotto/bexargrotto/HydroGeo/ I've attached the
flyer for the event along with the program guide. Please feel free to
distribute this across the department.  Feel free to distribute this freely.

Thanks,

Geary Schindel
Co Chair

How to Collect Field Locational Data using GPS
Field Safety
FLIR Infrared Camera and Radon Analysis
Field Instruments
Developing Scientific and Field Notebooks
Data Presentation for Best Management Decisions
ESRI Colector for ArcGIS Mobile App
Career Development
Coffee Shop Science Talk
Environmental and Geotechnical Drilling, Logging, and Sampling
Well Drilling
Mudlogging 101
Surface Geophysics (Ground Penetrating Radar)
Surface Geophysics (Natural Potential)
High Resolution 3D Resistivity Imaging to Locate Caves and Voids
Groundwater Investigation Methods
Stream Gauging
Tracer Testing in Karst
Surface Water Sampling
Hydrogeology/Well Monitoring
Potentiometric Surface Mapping
Data Collection and Interpretation of Complex Aquifers
Nuts and Bolts of Eureka Manta2 Water Quality Sondes
Rainwater Harvesting and Design
Emerging Chemicals and Concern in Water
Cave Geology
Karst Feature Evaluatin  using TCEQ Forms
Stalagmites as Paleoclimate Archives
Structure and Stragraphy
Fossils of the Glen Rose and Edwards Limestone
Carbonate Geochemistry in Karst systems
Rock Identification
Cave Management and Karst Resources
Field Trip to Herff Falls at Cibolo Preserve
Safety in the Vertical Environment
Cave Mapping with Lidar
Aquatic Subterranean Crusteceans
Karst Invertebrate Habitat Assessments