Ah yes!. Rich was NOT loose!

DirtDoc

----- Original Message -----

From: "Linda Starr" <lstarr...@gmail.com>
To: "Logan McNatt" <lmcn...@austin.rr.com>
Cc: "Lee H. Skinner" <skin...@thuntek.net>, "New Mexico Cavers"
<swrcav...@googlegroups.com>, "Texas Cavers" <Texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2017 2:20:51 PM
Subject: Re: [SWR CAVERS] Indiana University freshman found after surviving
three days in a cave

I remember an incident many years ago in the '70s, my first trip to Fort
Stanton Cave, maybe, where we locked one of our cavers in the cave. We didn't
go anywhere and were all camped at the cave when we noticed Rich Loose was not
with us. We hollered for him with no answer and went to the cave and there he
was at the gate, slightly disgruntled. This was a different situation with a
supervised youth group. It sounds like a major screw-up in the leadership.

Linda Starr