GREAT TCR!  Thank you to everyone who contributed in any way!

Something I want any potential emergency respondents to have at hand for
next year:  N 29.50898
and: W 098.90125
That's GPS coordinates  for a good potential LZ in case anything happens to one
of us  which may require rapid response.
Just about all of you know that 6 months ago, I in a very bad position to have
to wait an hour for EMS to show up.  As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even be
here to type this if I had.  Luckily, it was only 10 minutes from the time I
dialed 911 until they found me at straightened me out!
Before I left Sunday, I stopped on the middle of the upper campground
turnaround - close to where the sauna and hottub were, and took a reading from
my GPS.
This morning I plugged those numbers into google - and zang!  right there!
https://goo.gl/maps/uh2YzuXiDNz
Thank you for your time!
-WaV
https://goo.gl/maps/uh2YzuXiDNz