Charlie,

Even I ( your imaginary arch-nemesis ) missed you greatly.

There were likely some un-noticed records shattered this year.

Most registered attendees who had grandchildren

Most registered attendees who had great-grandchildren.

Oldest active caver in attendance -the one and only Sir Fritz, The
Grandmaster Flash of Caving.

Best beer ever - Pedernales (PBC ? )

Was this It ?

http://res.cloudinary.com/ratebeer/image/upload/w_250,c_limit/beer_178297.jpg

Ask Bob Bell.

Most beautiful women in attendance.    Should have done a group photo of
that.  Although 1985 was probably just as good.

Loudest crying baby at 5 a.m. thanks to me, David Locklear, and my
super-duper-squeaky old cot.

Most attendees with bad knees.

Least number of party-poopers ?

M.C. now owns the record for most hot girlfriends brought to TCR at 22, I
think.  I lost count at 19.   She made a fine Viking slave-driver.

I heard 36 naked people squeezed in the hot-tub and 25 in the sauna.

Carl Kunath for most attendance at major Texas caver gatherings counting
pre-TCR and NSS Conventions, etc.  at 122, I think.

Did I miss a record ?