Well the Snorkel would have been worth the vehicle price back in the days when
Blake drove the Hog of Steel, starting on the Mexico side, 4/5th of the way
across the Rio Grande at Boquillas, at the Big Bend. We would have made it
except when the headlights went under water and the steering wheel was partly
under water-the engine stopped from lack of air. We were only 40 ft. from the
USA.
See Blake for the rest of the story circa 1977.
Preston in Outer Browder, KY-but not as far out there as Boquillas was at 2 am
that night.

    On Sunday, November 5, 2017 4:36 PM, David via Texascavers