Yes-we all have! You make everything harder than it needs to be & you can't
afford it anyway so why do you try so hard?  There are sooo many other, safer,
and closer road trips you could do. Come to Dripping Springs & spend TG with
Fritz, June, me & others-you're welcome. No drama, easy peasy! Take the logical
trip.

Sent from my iPhone