Folks,

Benjy Von Cramon is in town and will be showing 3D footage from our recent work
in Seco Creek Sinkhole along with some other work that he has done. We'll be
providing pizza and salad for those that RSVP (that means, folks who tell us
they're coming) by 4 pm. Sorry for the short notice but that's the way the
video business works. Feel free to bring your own beverages of choice, dessert,
etc. The hot tub is open and ready to go. We have floor space if you need it.
Yes, our eight-day remodeling project is finally done after two months.
Everyone is welcome but please RSVP so we know how much food to get. If you
don't RSVP, please stop and bring a bucket of chicken.

Our new members of the grotto are encouraged to come. This is a great
opportunity to see some outstanding video. Benjy has worked for the Discovery
Channel, Nat Geo, and broadcast TV and many other outlets for his work. Also,
stay off the roof.

Address is 11310 Whisper Dawn, San Antonio, Texas 78230.  Phone is 210.479.2151
(house) or cell phone at 210.326.1576.

Geary M. Schindel