I’ll qualify my quip about the quality of this map to say that given it was
produced the same day as the survey, it’s perhaps no better than I, or most,
could produce so quickly. It’s just that as a caver I’m used to seeing higher
quality maps, and indeed did chuckle at the wording of the standard P.G. stamp
when viewed on such a basic map. Also, a profile and a few cross sections, of
matching simplicity, wouldn’t have taken that long to include but would have
added greatly to the amount of information conveyed by the map. I might have
been overly harsh, but still smh.