Hey Cavers! The Texas Cave Management Association is having its live and silent
auctions at the TSA Spring Convention! Please consider donating something of
value to our cause! Are you an artist or craftsman of some kind? Are you a
skilled seamstress or knitter? You can donate a one-of-a-kind
nature/cave/bat/whatever inspired craft to our auction! Or, do you have
something valuable that you never use? Please consider donating it to the TCMA
auction!! All proceeds will go toward TCMA's mission: to acquire, conserve, and
manage caves, and to promote research and education regarding caves and karst
while providing responsible access to our preserves. You can bring your
donations to the a UT grotto meeting and give it to Denise
Prendergast<https://www.facebook.com/denise.prendergast?fref=gs&dti=2231736016&hc_location=group>
 (pepabe...@hotmail.com) or me! Thanks so much from the TCMA!!

-Lindsey Adamoski

lindseyadamo...@gmail.com