From: "Cathy Winfrey" <cathywinfr...@gmail.com>
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2018 4:32:26 PM
Subject: [Texascavers] Terry Saythers' HAWAII 70 Party

Only 19 years and 53 weeks ago, there was Terry's Hawaii 50 party.

Now..... its time for *MORE* Hawaiian shirts and grass skirts!

WHEN April 21st, 2018
WHERE 3106 Clawson Rd, in South Austin
TIME: 4-10pm

There will be BBQ !
Bring a chair and your favorite side dish or liquid refreshment

RSVP to debbiestuart...@yahoo.com

Have questions? -like how many candles to bring?
call Debbie at 512-627-2556