Here you go:

http://arianesline.azurewebsites.net/Home/Mnemo

Looks like a pretty cool box of tricks. Any cave diver worth half their weight
in gas should have one.

Elliot’s link is to an unrelated video by Derek Bristol: Cave Survey Efficiency
5 Tips 🤷‍♂️ I’ve actually watched several of Derek’s videos recently, initiated
by Locklear’s post last Thursday of his 360 Cheve video. I’ve found them to be
awesomesauce. His YouTube channel is definitely worth checking out.

Justin Leigh Shaw
jus...@oztotl.net
512-593-CAVE

Justin Leigh Shaw