Posting for Patricia Calabrese

Greetings Cavers,

Join the UT Grotto this week for an informative presentation by Marvin Miller.
We'll hear all about the major caves of the Government Canyon State Natural
Area and we'll get an update on the monthly karst project status. If you've
never visited the park or joined the project, it's highly recommended!

https://www.cavetexas.org/calendar/index.php

The presentation portion of the grotto meeting will be live streamed via
Periscope https://www.periscope.tv/utgrotto at approximately 8:30pm CST (the
actual time will be announced via Twitter @UTGrotto).

***
The meeting is at 7:45pm on Wednesday May 2nd in Burdine Hall 136. Follow this
link to a map of where the building is located on the University of Texas
campus: http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/bur.html

For information on Underground Texas Grotto activities, please see
www.utgrotto.org<http://www.utgrotto.org>