Don says the depth of Na One was measured at 935' from the lip of the pit. The
difference is in the sag of the line in the center of the tyrolean. The pit is
owned by Bishop Estates and they gave permission specifically stating that
nothing be published. Halliday essentially ended access when he published.
Caving in Hawaii is trickier than many places due to landowner and native
hawaiian sensitivities. At the moment we have been sticking to mapping lava
tubes  close to home -  some quite small - and have the scars to prove it!
Barb and Don Coons

Sent from my iPhone