Folks,
Early registration ends on May 31. This is shaping up to be a great convention.
Should be cool with one of the best campsites ever. If you have the time, take
an extra week and visit Yellowstone, Glacier, or even drive up to Banff or
Jasper. Bring your Passport.
Hope to see you there.
Geary

If you are not able to see this mail, click
here<http://r.newsletter.nrmg.org/s13dcxnlj7f.html>

[http://img.newsletter.nrmg.org/7sqr1dnlj7e.jpg]

Thursday May 24, 2018

Early Registration Ends May 31

Howdy Folks,

You are the few, the proud, the proactive cavers!
You bought your tickets for NSS Convention 2018 well in advance of the May 31st
cut-off for early registration, and we salute you! However, the clock is
ticking and that $47 discount is about to end.

If anyone you know is planning to attend NSS Convention 2018, or even
considering it, please remind them to purchase their tickets before June 1st to
enjoy the early registrant discount.  After May 31 the registration fee
increases by an extra $47!  Forward this email to your caving friends and
grotto members to make sure they get the registration link.

Tickets may be purchased directly for NSS Convention 2018 by clicking on the
website link below.

NSS Convention 2018 Information And
Registration<http://r.newsletter.nrmg.org/mk/cl/-zqrFUErx4Vo5QlaKpVcpZAlTsiaPHpZ2A1A46TzqjIk9ogQiuh1WFDbhDLZXznpfRuacjCJDtxDYityjunyqaArkyEYKDWYzgvjOAAfWo4GIw>.

Sumbit Newsletter requests to the email listed below. I will include what I can
based on content and timing.

NSS Convention 2018
Helena, MT
Ken Stahley #32656
Newsletter Editor
krsns...@gmail.com<mailto:krsns...@gmail.com>

This email was sent to wo...@justfamily.org<mailto:wo...@justfamily.org>
You received this email because you are registered with National Speleological
Society Convention 2018

Sent by
[SendinBlue]<http://r.newsletter.nrmg.org/mk/cl/rUKUlfI9-KSX3PbCUlE16raz7n9SdjMmkUVMTBUE9gxf0QSEWeFWKwwIZVXFnuGEGxkobs4H5-0a9CGW_WSnGE95WRbDV1Qaa4Hkg-S2_avnaA>

© 2018 National Speleological Society Convention 2018

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/swrcavers/CAGm7T%2BAQT89Ejw2nLfbeYoY-1RPBJ3s%3DWrxRReDP8s_gj7YdfQ%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/swrcavers/CAGm7T%2BAQT89Ejw2nLfbeYoY-1RPBJ3s%3DWrxRReDP8s_gj7YdfQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.