FYI, here is a reminder of the Bexar Grotto July 4th party for tomorrow (we do
this almost every year about this time).

Folks,

We've offered our house to the Bexar Grotto for a 4th of July party to be held
on - wait for it -  the 4th of July.

This will be a pot luck, we'll have the grill going and a few beverages of
choice but feel free to bring your own.

Also, we're going to couple this with the first Lieutenant Dan, Ice Cream
Social. So, bring some ice cream or fixings. Maybe Forest Gump will even show
up.

So, party starts at 4 pm, please no pets or fireworks and don't block any of my
neighbors driveways and stay off the roof.

Email or call if you need directions or want to coordinate food.

Thanks,

Geary and Sue Schindel