I will search for some additional information on this but it is time
critical.

As development continues to occur across the Hill Country some our state
most precious natural resources are facing increasing pressure from the
expanding population. The TCEQ is currently reviewing an application for a
Waster Water Treatment Plant to discharge up to 500,000 gallons of treated
sewage effluent into the upper dry portion of Honey Creek which will travel
downstream to the flowing part of the creek by the cave entrance and
eventually into the Guadalupe River. The TCEQ public comments period is
open and this is your opportunity submit your remarks about this proposal.

You can make comments at http://www14.tceq.texas.gov/epic/eComment/ and by
entering permit number  #WQ0015688001.

Thanks everyone and I appreciate your involvement.