Apologizes for the delay in response.  I am currently out of country.  My phone
number is listed below, but often does not work down here due to cell coverage.
   If you have WhatsApp for calling it works well here.  Otherwise email or
Facebook works well.    I will be checking emails more often and try to respond
as quick as possible.
Thanks.
- Trevor McClymont701-770-6879

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone