From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> On Behalf Of Justin Shaw
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:36 PM
To: CaveTex <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Subject: [Texascavers] UTG attains 501(c)(3) status !

Good afternoon,

It is my pleasure to announce that the IRS has granted 501(c)(3) tax exempt
status to the Underground Texas Grotto.

This is our key to securing a new permanent meeting location, which our
Location Committee Chair, Mimi Alexander, has been hard at work on since our
search began. Several wonderful potential accommodations have been located
which require tax-exempt status.

Once we’re in our new digs, I’ll give a talk about the process, and the minor
changes required to meet NSS and IRS requirements.

Justin Shaw
Underground Texas Grotto, Incorporation Committee Chair

512-593-2283
jus...@oztotl.net