There will be a work day at the new Texas Speleology Center (TSC) this Saturday
Nov 3. Come check out this new caver facility which will be the headquarters
for TSS, TCMA, and AMCS! The work activities are still being planned but may
include cedar clearing, exterior panelling repair, exterior door replacement,
and thermostat installation, so bring a variety of tools, etc. to help out.
Come by at anytime but I expect Austin folks will start showing up around 9:00
or 9:30 am. Contact Peter Sprouse <peterspro...@yahoo.com> or myself for more
information.

The TSC is located at:

Texas Speleological Survey
14045 North Green Hills Loop
Austin 78737-8619

Let me know if you need more detailed directions. It is near Dripping Springs
so there are many stores not too far away and the Salt Lick BBQ is just down
the road in Driftwood.

Thanks,
Joe Mitchell