I have decided to over-react and to step out-of-line for the sake of
precaution
and step up the concern.

I am now officially sending out a call out
for anyone who is in a position to search for former caver Krystal
McLane.   I say
former caver, as she did quiet a bit of caving as a child in the 80's, but
I think she
stopped caving after high school.     She may have attended a few TCR's
after that,
maybe as recently as 2016 ??    I have no memory of her being active in a
grotto.

I have made contact with people that I know that knew her, and she
seems to be missing for real, or at least not contacting those people.

I received an email from her mother, and the situation there is as I was
afraid of.    ***Thank you very much to the caver's that relayed my
concerns to her mother.****

I hate to embarrass her here, as maybe she is just hiding from all the
stress.

But here is what I know:

After her father passed away, she "allegedly" acquired
only a small portion of his belongings that he had horded.    She put the
items in storage
but "allegedly" never paid the storage rent.     Meanwhile, she "allegedly"
became homeless and called
one of her father's caving friends for help.     That caver went way way
beyond the call of
duty to help her.   I am not using the word "allegedly" in that case, as
this caver has helped me on such an
occasion.       She "allegedly" left all of her final belongings in their
garage and disappeared
7 weeks ago, after they loaned her some money.    She "allegedly" never
said she was leaving, nor
if she would ever come back.

She "allegedly" has 3 kids.   I only know of one, but I seem to recall her
dad mentioning a
second one.     I can only assume the kids are with a male figure, such as
a father, or with that
male's parents.    Rumor is there were two fathers.   I met the first one,
at a caver Christmas party
about 20 years ago, so that kid must be close to 20 now.

I can not access her Facebook, but from what I see, her post are related to
some music video that
she liked, and few people ( if any ) responded to the post.    In the past
2 years, the few people that seem
to respond to her post were mostly just acquaintances from out of state or
out of the country, meaning not
people intimate with her.     Those are all wild assumptions.    I am just
saying, I didn't see anybody that
might know her whereabouts.

I have messaged her on Twitter, and Facebook, but she has not tweeted in
several years.    I have no access
to other social media, and I Googled her, and only got an address, which I
assume is old, since she was
homeless.

Can someone please ask Charles Fromen, if he has heard from her in the past
7 weeks ?

I can not think of anything else that I could possibly do.     I do have a
guest room in my new apartment, but I am
not set up to help anybody.     The parking situation at my apartments is
about as close to H*ll as you can get,
without actually touching brimstone permanently.

I believe Houston has numerous women's shelters, that only provide
night-time shelter for hundreds of women.    Right ?

Another vague rumor is that she claimed to have lost her phone a few months
ago.

dlocklea...@gmail.com

David