For those of you who might find yourself northbound on US Highway 281,
north of the south-Texas town of Edinburg.

In 2020, POTUS is opening up a fortress of a border-checkpoint about 15
miles of the town of Falfurrias.

I just now saw it and it is beautiful, modern and elegant.

Once in full operation, DHS will stop and search all vehicles using the
most modern techniques.

Currently, it took me less than three minutes to pass the current
inspection station.  The new station is a half-mile north of the tiny one
that has been in operation for the last 30 years.

This will create jobs, but the downside is that criminals will infiltrate
their bureaucracy and it will eventually be infested with corruption.   It
always looks okay in theory, but in reality it will someday become an
eyesore, and another bottleneck to spoil a fun road-trip.

I wonder if someday if DHS will search southbound vehicles.

D.L.