Diana:

The fact that we are all human beings, and that there are no “pure” groups
within our species, does not mean that we are all alike, or that different
groups do not have different propensities associated with varying gene
frequencies.

Evolution is ongoing and is influenced by cultural as well as environmental
factors. I think that it is reasonable to suppose that a relatively homogenous
hierarchically arranged agricultural civilization such as the Han Chinese would
value conformity and attachment to place; whereas, those groups that live in
marginal habitats and have to hunt hard for every bite of food would value
personal physical bravery and the ability to explore far away places in search
of sustenance. In an ancient civilized society one might hope that one’s
offspring would marry up the social ladder, but in a savage society such as
ours it is best to screw the biggest meanest most far ranging hunter. Such
choices have evolutionary consequences.

I do not know to what extent the ability to find one’s way around is
genetically based, but I do know that the worldwide caving community is
overwhelmingly white despite the admixture of just enough diversity so that
leftist intellectuals can trot out the straw man of genetic “impurity” to prove
that we are all one big happy family.

Sleazel