No plans about it. It's already been rolled out in some cities.

Low scores also means you cannot fly, or take the fast train (although as a
tourist the slow trains are much more interesting).

Already people who have defaulted on loans have had their driver's license
photo blown up and put on the sides of buses and billboards, headlining their
shame.

On the bright side, westerners are not part of the system, but you are tracked
everywhere you go. What little caving  I have done in China was fun. China, in
general is fun.

In the old days, you could be challenged on the street to show your copy of the
"Little Red Book", that faded in the early 60's, but now everyone is expected
to have the phone app  "Xuexi Qiangguo"  is a government backed propaganda app.
Now there is no need to ask to seek the little red book, the government knows
who has the app and uses it.

On the bright side, as a westerner with ATT, I can still use google, facebook
and there is no need to run government apps while in China.  :)