Lindsey,

Thanks for volunteering! Besides me, we now have 3 volunteers to index
Mexican cave maps:

Mark Minton will work on Oaxaca with me,
Andy Grubbs will do Tabasco, and
Lindsey Adamoski can have a state of her choice.

Just contact me off-list at speodes...@gmail.com and tell me which state or
area you are interested in. I can send you a more information about the
states and their cave maps if you wish.

I will set up an Excel spreadsheet for each person, sort of a starter kit
with all the known cave maps for the state with the fields we are using. It
may take me a week or so to get them all ready. But there's no rush in
this.

Many thanks,

*William R. (Bill) Elliott*

*speodes...@gmail.com <speodes...@gmail.com>*