Wish we could break away from KY and drive down to Kerrville for the TSA
Spring Convention.

Does anyone know if Robert Hemperly lives in Kerrville now or if he has moved
back?

My cavetex was inop for 2-3 weeks so I am behind in the news.

Preston
    On Wednesday, March 20, 2019, 10:50:23 AM CDT, Ellie Watson