Hi all,

I am looking forward to seeing many of you at TSA Spring Convention this
weekend.  I am excited to announce that I will be bringing the April 2019
issue of *The Texas Caver*.

If you are signed you are signed up to receive a printed copy, you may get
it at Spring Convention.  If you are not able to join us this weekend,
please let me know if there is another member of your grotto who will be at
Spring Convention who you would like for me to give your copy to.
Otherwise, your copy can be sent by mail.

If you are signed up to receive an electronic copy, you should receive it
soon.

Reminder: Online registration ends tonight at 11:59 p.m.  You may also
register onsite, but you can save money by registering online today:
https://www.cavetexas.org/events/TSASC/tsasc2019/

Here is the direct link to sign up for workshops online (registration ends
tonight at 11:59 p.m.): https://cavetexas.wufoo.com/forms/wbepe7x0x23gh4/

Cheers to all of the Texas Cavers,

Jessica

--
Jessica Gordon
Chairman, Texas Speleological Association