Thanks Leia.

We've got that Bexar Grotto trip scheduled for 3pm Friday, and we have a
good group together.

Anyone statewide interested in getting on a future trip, just let me know.
Caver yard camping or caver couches can be easily found in Austin. Trips
have most commonly been Sunday mornings. It's usually about a 3 hour
intermediate level climb/crawl, no vertical gear needed, with a couple
standing rooms for resting before we reach the "bottom", called "The Garden
of Earthly Delights".  (a small garden;)

This South Austin treasure in the Goat Cave Karst Preserve was opened up
from what was a trash mound by William Russell and UT Grotto members.  The
official monthly UT Grotto trip may be happening the morning of 4/27, that
way we can show up to Bill's memorial muddy!

Hugs,
Patty