Please don’t forget David McKenzie and perhaps a few others . . . .
===Carl Kunath

From: grub...@centurytel.net
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:28 PM
To: texascavers
Subject: [Texascavers] TC issue

I'd like to float the idea of  doing a couple memorial issues of the Texas
Caver for William Russell, Bill Mixon, Pete Strickland, Lee Jay Graves and Don
Broussard.  We did so much with those fellows,  They did so much for caving.
If folks wrote stories of caving with them, personal recollections from days
gone by, articles about ways they contributed to our cause it would make a
large addition to our shared history

---