Pete’ old red truck has gone to Houston with a fellow Sprouse told him
about who rebuilds old power wagons.  We are still stuck with Stone’s truck
that slid upside down along a hwy in Mexico all those years ago.  He lost
the title, and neither Pete nor I have been able to get him to get
another.  Would love someone to haul it off! 🥴