Nonsense

Sent from my iPhoneX

On Jun 12, 2019, at 9:32 PM, David <dlocklea...@gmail.com> wrote:

I needed to get a new smartphone for my business.

I chose the cheap route by 2019 standards.  I now have a shiny new Coolpad
Legacy from MetroPCS.  This phone falls into "phablet" category.   It requires
two hands to use and is very heavy.

After 24 hours of using the Legacy, I can say that the fingerprint scanner is
better than previous cheapo-phones that I have used.

Watching YouTube or surfing the web, etc in landscape position with a kickstand
is better than on a small smartphone.

I see now why Steve Jobs was so adamant about keeping the iPhone light and
small.   Most people are going to find using the Legacy as a phone to be
difficult.  It would be deadly to drive and hold this phone.

Navigation is a plus as the Legacy replaces the need for most small portable
navigation devices for cars.

Think of the Legacy more as a crappy Garmin navigation device that makes
cell-phone calls.

Playing simple games on the Legacy such as Freecell is better than on a regular
smartphone .

It comes with Android 9 and a Type "C" USB which was unheard of in this price
category.

What this phone does is set the bar for future cheapo-smartphones.

Once we get a real smartphone operating system ( like the upcoming Fuchsia OS )
these cheapo-smartphones be will be even more amazing and at the same time,
taken for granted in the future by today"s young people.

David Locklear