The stars seemed to have aligned for me tomorrow, for the first time in 3
years.

It appears that I am going to embark on another Craigslist misadventure in
the morning.

This will be my first such misadventure where I am the passenger -  if you
don't count all the years that I spent hitch-hiking.

I worked my tail off this week and should have a four day window where I
can skip work.

The logistics are still a clusterph*ck.   I am taking a city bus early in
the morning to allegedly meet an unknown Craigslist driver at his motel.
He claims that he was allegedly heading to Michigan.

Mr. Lecter is supposed to drop me off in Nashville on Sunday afternoon.

Nashville was not on his primary route, but it seemed to be a pleasant
detour for him, or he subtly stated.

I have no idea what will happen after that.  I assume I may get a motel
near Nashville on Sunday night.

I would like to be back at work in Houston by Thursday afternoon, but I
haven't given an iota of thought to how to do that.

I tried my very best to twist George Sanders' arm to tag along, but he has
become permanently attached to his old Archie Bunker sofa.

I also tried to get Kenny and Carol McGee to go.  And probably others.

Most of the people that really know me well are under the green grass.

Some of you may know me better than my closest estranged family.

Today was the first day that my new office came in handy, as I have most of
my road-trip stuff stored there now.

If you find yourself eastbound out of Nashville on Monday morning, please
look out for a 300 lb. guy walking down the highway shoulder carrying a
nylon bag.

[ There is a $ 9 shuttle bus from the airport to Cookesville, and I have
already been offered a ride from a caver there. ]

To be continued...