OK, I'll bite. So many questions...

You have to get home and move out of your apartment? Didn't you just move
in a few months ago? Did you have a six month lease, or you getting
evicted, or are you just breaking your lease?

If there's a shuttle to Greyhound in Nashville, and the bus route can
surely take you to Houston, why do you need a ride to Hot Springs?

How do you "try hard" to dump a lady-friend? When you say, "It's over"
isn't your respective partner officially dumped?

For all that you seem to make poor financial decisions, how can you afford
an apartment (temporarily?), an office, whatever financial assistance you
might send to your estranged wife's home and your daughter, AND
have convention registration/motel/bus/gas money for Craigslist randos? It
seems like you're always in a bind but manage to do a lot with a
little...if you just have it all on credit, won't the bank, Visa or
Mastercard eventually cut you off? Why haven't they already?

And I normally wouldn't ask acquaintances such personal questions but
the only reason you could post such detailed accounts of your life on this
listserv is because you like the attention and want people to be interested
in your life. Well, here I am.

Mallory