Isn't Bockbeer too old and portly to travel like a vagabond? I quit hitch
hiking when I was mustered out of the AF. I had a motorcycle that I drove
it from SFO to DC via PHX and OKC. After that I had my own transportation
and never depended on anyone else. I did go to UT and OU and was a caver
too.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 3:04 PM David <dlocklea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I should be home in bed by 6 p.m.
>
> https://glympse.com/0CP2-YVJ9
>
> I successfully hitch-hiked from Cookeville to Alief, Texas in under 39
> hours  ( 8 hours of which were about as close to H***, as you can get ).
>
> I never found a Craigslist ride on the way home.
>
> This will definitely be my last vacation / road-trip where hitch-hiking is
> a contigency option.
>
> David Locklear

Charlie Loving