Lee, et al.,
     So, what can we do about BLM, Carlsbad?  Vote Trump out of office
unless he is impeached (not likely, although there is plenty of evidence
for abuse of justice.  BLM is and has been run by conservative managers who
favor oil and gas over alternative energy.  Who is going to make sure that
concerned scientists working for the agency are listened to?

Linda Starr